11 August 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
Below I have picked out what I believe are the best anime related cosplay costumes. Credit goes entirely to those who designed the outfits and those who wore them for photoshoots. I have yet to attend a cosplay venue but in time I am hoping to do so wearing my own costume. Over the last few years I have become more and more interested in this particular type of art, especially regarding those who create their own costumes for certain events, I find them marvellous and incredibly talented.
















If you are interested in cosplaying yourself but don't have a costume, I would advise browsing the following stores:

Cosplay Pub

Cosplay Shopper

Ez Cosplay

Cosplay Magic

If you have the material you need to create your own costume but aren't sure how to get started, see below:

Costume Design

Costume Designer's Handbook: A Complete Guide for Amateur and Professional Costume Designers

1 comment:

  1. that gaara ang that itachi cosplay model are so cool. they are so perfect. to other future comments, check this http://www.cosplayshopper.com/uzumaki-naruto-cosplay-costume from the link above(cosplayshopper.com) this is the most cheap store regarding naruto but i don't know about the fabric used if its ok.

    Sig: Andrew | blood pressure device

    ReplyDelete