30 May 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
Article featuring some of the greatest songs on movie soundtracks. Agree or disagree, each song is special in it’s own right.

Cocktail:
  • This Magic Moment
  • Shelter Of Your Love
  • Kokomo
  • Hippy Hippy Shake
  • Oh I Love You So
Top Gun:
  • Mighty Wings
  • Danger Zone
  • Playing With The Boys
  • Take My Breath Away
  • You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feeling
Grease II:
  • Cool Rider
  • Score Tonight
  • Reproduction
  • Who’s That Guy
  • We’ll Be Together
Cry Baby:
  • Doin’ Time For Bein’ Young
  • Teenage Prayer
  • Please Mr.Jailer
  • High School Hellcats
  • Sh Boom
The Lost Boys:
  • Beauty Has Her Way
  • Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
  • Lost In The Shadows
  • Cry Little Sister
  • I Still Believe
Queen Of The Damned:
  • Before I’m Dead
  • Not Meant For Me
  • Forsaken
  • Slept So Long
  • Change
Rockstar:
  • We All Die Young
  • Blood Polution
  • Devil Inside
  • Livin’ On A Prayer
  • Wild Side
Armageddon:
  • I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing
  • Roll Me Away
  • Remember Me
  • Leaving On A Jet Plane
  • Come Together
City Of Angels:
  • Uninvited
  • Angels
  • If God Will Send His Angels
  • Iris
  • Feelin’ Love
Dirty Dancing:
  • Cry To Me
  • I’ve Had The Time Of My Life
  • These Arms Of Mine
  • Hungry Eyes
  • By My Baby
Pretty Woman:
  • Oh Pretty Woman
  • No Explanation
  • It Must Have Been Love
  • Wild Women Do
  • King Of Wishful Thinking
Coyote Ugly:
  • Can’t Fight The Moonlight
  • The Right Kind Of Wrong
  • But I Do Love You
  • I Need You Tonight
  • All She Wants To Do Is Dance
Save The Last Dance:
  • Crazy
  • You Can Do It
  • Murder She Wrote
  • All Or Nothing
  • Get It On Tonight
Honey:
  • I Believe
  • React
  • Closer
  • I’m Good
  • Gimme The Light
Take The Lead:
  • Fascination
  • Wanna Ride
  • I Like That
  • Que Sera Sera
  • Feel It
The Lion King:
  • Circle Of Life
  • Can You Feel The Love Tonight
  • Hakuna Matata
  • Be Prepared
  • I Just Can’t Wait To Be King
The Prince Of Egypt:
  • River Lullaby
  • When You Believe
  • Deliver Us
  • Through Heaven’s Eyes
  • Playing With The Big Boys
The Lion King II:
  • He Lives In You
  • We Are One
  • Love Will Find A Way
  • Not One Of Us
  • In Upendi
High School Musical:
  • Start Of Something New
  • Breaking Free
  • When There Was Me And You
  • We’re All In This Together
  • What I’ve Been Looking For
Hairspray:
  • I Can Hear The Bells
  • You Can’t Stop The Beat
  • It Takes Two
  • Ladies Choice
  • Run And Tell That
The Phantom Of The Opera:
  • All I Ask Of You
  • The Phantom Of The Opera
  • Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again
  • Past The Point Of No Return
  • Think Of Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment