7 August 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
Michael Jackson! Another lost legend we will forever miss. I have compiled one more list, this one containing the brilliant hits written and performed by Mr.Jackson. If you disagree with any or feel I should have added something in particular, let me know!

Human Nature

 

Heal The World
  

Give In To Me

 

I Just Can't Stop Loving You
 

Will You Be There

 

Ghosts
  

In The Closet

 

Man In The Mirror
  

One More Chance

 

Remember The Time
  

Smooth Criminal

 

Someone In The Dark
  

Speed Demon

 

They Don't Care About Us
  

The Way You Make Me Feel

 

Black Or White
  

We Are The World

 

Who Is It
  

You Are Not Alone

 

You Rock My World
  

In purchasing anything Michael related, I would recommend the following:

The Essential Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson: This Is It

Michael Jackson's Vision

Michael Jackson MOONWALKER DVD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment