15 August 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
Bram Stoker's Dracula is a one of a kind movie, you either adore it completely or loathe it entirely. In my case, I absolutely adore it to pieces and that view will never change. There is one website in particular I turn to when I want an honest review and/or rating of a certain movie, Rotten Tomatoes. According to that site, this movie has a pretty decent rating and even though I'd expect the amount to rise, it's good enough for me to live with.

Main Cast:

Dracula - Gary Oldman
Mina - Winona Ryder
Van Helsing - Anthony Hopkins
Jonathan - Keanu Reeves

The above have been mentioned because I feel they give the best performance throughout. Each are unique in their own way and make this movie what it is. In my opinion, this is one you have to watch before you die. I have read through all the lists of 'movies you must watch before your life ends' and believe this has to be on them somewhere. I understand there are mixed views in regards to the acting and storyline, but in reality, who can do a better job than Gary Oldman? He's just fantastic in everything he does! this wasn't any different. If you're a fan of his you will agree with me.. but this is a MUST! don't spend your life avoiding it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment