11 August 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
Each and every soundtrack has at least one or a few songs that we don't like very much and High School Musical is definitely one of those, at least to me. Over all three movies, I would have to say there are brilliant songs, but there are also shameful tracks I just can't stand listening to. Below I have composed a list of what would be the best songs for a 'Greatest Hits' album in relation to these movies. I hope you agree! If you don't, leave a comment explaining why:

Breaking Free

 
Can I Have This Dance?


Everyday



Start Of Something New



We're All In This Together 



When There Was Me & You 



You Are The Music In Me 



Perhaps I could have listed a lot more than that and I honestly believed I had more on my itunes! Oh well, do you agree or disagree with the choices above? Any to add or subtract? Let me know in the form of a comment below!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment