6 February 2012

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
As he turns 50 today, I felt it appropriate and a huge must to mention him, even though I haven't posted much of anything in a while. He is an amazing man and incredibly talented musician, the latter I am certain everyone knows.

Over the years and even though the original members are no longer together, Guns N Roses have remained my all time favourite band thanks to this man. His vocals are brilliant and I know of no other artist who could compete with his style. This makes him very special, at least to me. It allows me to pick and choose who my most treasured performer is and because he is so 'out there' compared to others I like, he takes the cake.

Things may have changed since the 80's and early 90's when all the gang were still one and united, but nothing has changed completely. I still consider the new Guns N Roses to be decent, even though Slash and Duff are no longer there. In all honesty, Axl and Izzy had been my favourite members for years as I found curly and blondy to be somewhat irritating, especially now after the unreasonable remarks made about Axl.

Anyway! enough about my thoughts and feelings over the old and new band. Happy 50th Birthday Axl Rose, you deserve to have a wonderful day after all the wonderful music you have provided since you began!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment