31 July 2012

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
Since a very early age, reading has been one of my favourite things to do, when I'm not writing of course. If ever I struggled or lost inspiration with my stories, I would pick up the nearest book off the shelf and give it a read to spark ideas. Depending on the book I chose, it would either help tremendously and have me setting it down again so I could write, or it would do the opposite; I'd be reading the book for the rest of the day until it was finished.

When I was younger, the books I had in my possession were merely for children. Some were even Goosebumps stories that I'll admit to still enjoying now, but not as much as I enjoy watching the show itself if ever I can catch it. 

I bought Order Of The Phoenix back in 2003 when it was first published. I was on holiday at the time and spent the rest of that sunny holiday curled up on the nearest chair reading that book. It is, in my opinion, the best of the series, as is the movie itself. My opinion may be shadowed by the evergrowing like I have for Sirius Black, but still, I believe this was the best of them all. As much as I held a lot of hatred after Sirius' death. If you are a Potter fan and love the books and movies just the same, leave a comment and let me know which is your favourite book and which is your favourite movie. It'd be interesting to see a variety of answers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment