10 July 2012

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
Well, I am surprised with myself. I never believed I would admit to liking anything about Twilight, but when it comes to the first book, I'm prepared to make an exception. My dislike of the movies still stands due to poor acting from pretty much every actor/actress, but the book is something else entirely. I suppose my love of the written word has a lot to do with this, but really, the acting could have been so much better. Agree or disagree, your opinion is your own and I will not argue against it.

I have yet to complete this book as I put it off for a very long time. I bought it when it first came out but unfortuntely, I ended up watching the movie first. My disappointment in that area had me throw the book to one side fearing it would only be the same useless plot with lacking description and excitement. I now stand corrected and will no doubt purchase the other books in the series once I have gotten through this one. I apologise to anyone who loves this movie, its plot and its couple, but the actors chosen should be shot, or at least put on trial for ruining a perfectly decent story. 

Edward and Bella are by all means a wonderful couple, but only in print.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment