17 August 2012

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
Just a fun little post about the things I would want to do if I were rich. Everyone dreams about having more money than they know what to do with, so why not create your own list of things you would achieve if it ever happened?

  • Small house in Llandudo
  • Indoor swimming pool
  • Indoor library (Beauty & The Beast)
  • Donate a lot to charities
  • Travel around the world
  • Be able to finally publish my stories!
  • Build a chocolate factory (Wonka Style)

There isn't all that much I can think of that I would want to be honest. I've been trying for a few days to think of things I might be interested in that I don't already have or do, but there's not an awful lot I desperately need.

I'm always content with what I already have. Bearing in mind, I do complain when I don't have something I want in the moment, and could probably list off thousands of things if I was going on those alone. How about you? what would you do/want if you had the money you don't have right now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment