31 May 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |

List of the best country songs out there.

Amazed ~ Lonestar
She’s In Love With The Boy ~ Trisha Yearwood
Forever And For Always ~ Shania Twain
Boot Scootin’ Boogie ~ Brooks & Dunn
Little Moments ~ Brad Paisley
Back To Tennessee ~ Billy Ray Cyrus
Trouble ~ Elvis Presley
Stand By Your Man ~ Tammy Wynette
Young Love ~ Sonny James
Marry Me ~ Dolly Parton

There are many country songs out there that deserve a special mention. These above are just a few of my personal favourites and I hope you agree with at least one or two of them. If however you don’t agree with the one’s I have listed above, I would like to know which you prefer. Or, if you have another favourite song by one of the artists mentioned, then leave a comment letting me know which I should have listed instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment