11 June 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
Blake Pearl: If I were to ever become a pirate that is the name I would choose. I have adopted it and no one can take it away from me, unless of course they have an abundance of medallions to spare. I am very serious about that name and if I wasn't already in a wonderous, forever lasting relationship with my dearly beloved husband, I would marry it. Sure, that's complete insanity, but had I not been given my name at birth I would have loved to have been called Blake Pearl. Aside from the fact that it is unmistakably similar to the name of The Black Pearl (which is why I chose it).. it has such a lovely ring to it. Captain Jack Sparrow I'm sure would adore it and the pirate lady above would be welcomed with open arms onto his ship given her beauty. I have decided that from this day forward, every Halloween night shall consist of me dressing up in the above attire and walking around my neighbourhood like a great big kid with a handheld treasure chest for goodies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment