24 June 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
When you're in love it's the most amazing feeling in the world and you know with everything that you are, they are the one you will be spending the rest of your life with. Those who find love are the luckiest people in the world because they will never be lonely. It's one of the things in life that we can't possibly live without, though some may try to and never admit there's something missing in their life. Then there are those who just throw it all away as though it's just another waste of time. I feel sorry for those who believe they can make it through life without someone by their side. No matter how stubborn a person might be and no matter how much these people will make you and themselves think they are alright, they are not. I wouldn't say so. It's a part of life and to live without it wouldn't be much of a life as I explained in a post a few days ago. Perhaps I am just bias in my opinion on love because I am very strongly in love right now and will continue to be forever. It just bothers me how some people can so easily throw it all away and go on dead as a doornail. Could you live a life without love? or do you need love to keep you breathing and living?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment