10 June 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
 
Rather than have the obvious 'Rest In Peace' phrase engraved beneath a soppy or dull message, I find it much more exciting to feature a quote such as this. If you have ever seen the movie The Crow starring Brandon Lee you will know exactly where this came from. Without going into too much detail about the movie I must say it was life changing the very first time I watched it and has a similar affect still whenever I catch it on tv now and then. Although I have the dvd it's rare that I'll watch such a powerful movie as it depends entirely on my mood, but The Crow is definitely an inspiration toward a lot of the things I do regarding my writing. With revenge being the key factor in this movie and the story involved duing the leadup to it, a lot of emotion comes pouring out of your heart. Many movies have opened my eyes to the things I was blinded by before and now I no longer allow such things to get in my way. I will live my life the way I choose to.. and I will avenge the death of those I love dearly, in this life or the next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment