29 June 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
Currently working on another short story as it's been a while since I last sat down and took the time to write one. This one will be based on a friendship that blooms into a very passionate romance and loving relationship. Both parties involved have had secret crushes on one another for such a long time that it's now become routine to feel the way that they do.

Although it is only a short story I intend to pack it with every emotion possible throughout each line. As I don't believe I can write an entire book following one storyline, I weigh up my options and squeeze just the right amount of information I need into a shorter one. Thus far I have written just over a dozen, if not double, new found love stories.

Under Your Spell Again will be the title of this piece.. I may or may not post it on here once it's completed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment