21 July 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
Yes,

I do believe the answer to that question is positive in every aspect. Every human being on this earth has a soul mate that they have either met already or are still waiting for. This question is asked repeatedly almost everyday and there are various responses, but I find a greater amount to be negative. It would seem that there are many people out there in the world who don't believe that we have a soul mate, that we are simply here to find match after match after match until we can't play games anymore and finally settle on someone we feel is suitable.

There is no right or wrong answer to the question, but if you don't have hope or faith, what do you have? It makes me wonder about the loneliness of some people when they go around thinking there isn't anything more to life than dating, getting older, putting your foot on the brakes and choosing the person who isn't going to drive you to commit murder just because it suits you. This is no way to lead your life and it certainly isn't going to give you eternal happiness which is generally what everyone is searching for these days. Happiness is the essence of life and in my own, all I have ever wanted is to be loved by someone who understands me. If they have that quality then it's fantastic, but that isn't all you're looking for in the person you wish to spend the rest of your life with is it? You want someone who completes you.

"Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. I say, fall head over heels. Find someone you can love like crazy and who will love you the same way back. How do you find them? Well, you forget your head, and you listen to your heart. And I'm not hearing any heart. Cause the truth is, there's no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, you haven't lived a life at all. But you have to try, cause if you haven't tried, you haven't lived." 

The above is in my top five favourite movie quotes, this one is taken from Meet Joe Black and it's as though it knows what my heart wants. I have always adored these words and everything mentioned is what I have always been looking for and hoping for before I found it a few years ago when I met my best friend, now my fiance.

There is nothing in this world more pure and beautiful than being in love. If you ask yourself or others whether a soul mate exists for everyone, the only way you will know for sure is if you wait it out. Going on a hunt for 'the one' is never going to bring you what you're looking for. Enjoy your life and live it normally as you would and have done in your more carefree years and stop the search. When the world is ready, your soul mate will find you when you least expect it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment