21 July 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
This is going to be based entirely on experience so I'm not just giving advice that isn't likely to be accurate. If you have fallen in love before or are currently in love you will understand exactly what I am talking about. If you have not yet had the pleasure of falling in love with someone you will get a few thrills and pointers out of this post.

How can we tell we are in love?

I have only ever truly been in love once. The person with whom I fell in love with is now my fiance and we plan on spending the rest of our lives together. Prior to the start of our relationship I was analysing my responses and actions toward our daily communication and I found out the following. When we are crushing on someone or we are falling in love with them, we tend to get a feeling of butterflies in the stomach. I also noticed a lot of the time that I would start to shake from head to toe, all over my body, as you would standing in the middle of a frozen lake on a cold winters night.

However, that shivery feeling isn't unpleasant so you will know the difference between signs that you're developing the flu compared to developing a feeling of love. If you're only contact with the person you believe you are falling for is over the internet, one of the surest ways to notice is your heart skipping a beat whenever you see they are online. I know this happened to me all the time and it still does today whenever he appears. Another way in which you can tell you're falling hard for that special someone is the smile they put on your face, even for no reason at all, their company just brightens your entire day.

Though there are many other factors that can help us determine whether or not we are falling in love, these are the most common. But you must be careful. Try not to confuse a crush with love because you will end up in a bad way after having your heart broken. Remember to analyse the way you feel properly and find the answer deep within your heart, always follow your heart and never your head when you want to know how you really feel about someone.

Have you ever experienced these feelings before? Did it turn out to be just a little crush or a severe case of falling head over heels? Let me know in a comment below!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment