21 July 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
I have noticed as of late that my blogging seems fairly awful whenever I am even the slightest bit tired. What troubles me the most about that fact is that I am generally tired all the time these days, no matter how many hours of sleep I get. Even though I try my best to have at least eight hours sleep, it never works out as such for me. I always end up having a disturbed sleep and that in turn has a negative impact on my sleeping pattern. So, when I tell myself I have to sleep early and plan the following day, my sleep will be interupted by some mysterious evil 'nothing' that I cannot prevent, thus ruining my day after I find that I slept in longer than expected.

The point of this post was to outline what tiredness does to a writer and how much utter rubbish they talk (or type) when they aren't functioning properly. This is the perfect example of a tired post as to me it doesn't really make any sense and it has no real purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment