7 August 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
I took an interest in this band many years ago and I still hold that interest strongly today. I have compiled a list of the songs I believe are their best. Let's see if you agree!

Halfway To Heaven

 

All Or Nothing
  

Carrie

 

Cherokee
  

Dance For You

 

Danger On The Track
  

Dreamer

 

The Final Countdown
  

Heart Of Stone

 

Hero 
  

I'll Cry For You

 

Last Look At Eden
  
 
 Let The Good Times Rock

 

Love Chaser
  

Memories

 

Ninja
  

The One In The Glass

 

Open Your Heart
  

Prisoners In Paradise

 

Rock The Night



Sign Of The Times

 

Superstitious
  

Time Has Come

 

Tomorrow
  

Wake Up Call

 

Two of the above songs were written and performed only by Joey Tempest, but they count. If you think I should have listed other songs or there are songs on here you believe don't deserve a place, let me know. However, if you haven't a clue who Europe are or wish to purchase a few of their records, I would recommend the below album and dvd:

Rock the Night: Very Best of Europe

Europe: Rock the World
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment