6 August 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
Hans Zimmer is one of the greatest composers in the music industry and is by far my favourite of them all. There are others that I admire greatly, but Zimmer will always come out on top.

I have listed which I believe are his best pieces, I hope you agree with my choices:

Bird On A Wire

 

Danny & Evelyn
  

Days Of Thunder

 

Gladiator
  

He's A Pirate

 

Hello Beastie


Injection

 

Maestro
  

Mission Accomplished

 

Nyah
  

One Day

 

Rain Man
  

Tennessee

 

Thunderbird
  

Under The Stars

 

A Watchful Guardian
  

The above are in no particular order though I do favour Injection and One Day more than the others. Do you agree or disagree with this list? Any to add or subtract? Let me know in the form of a comment!

If you wish to purchase the essential Hans Zimmer album please visit this link: Essential Zimmer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment