1 August 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
Lately I'm having more than enough issues when it comes to writing. Usually, I can produce at least two or three short stories a day, which in turn would help me produce a post or two in around the same time. However, I am not sure what it is exactly, but there is something holding me back and keeping me from writing.

It's unfair that I have suddenly fallen from writing whatever I want/whenever I want and to be quite honest I am sick of it. I'm tired and beyond stressed of waking up every morning, logging into my laptop and no having a clue what to write about. I'm going to have to grab the bull by it's balls and work around this somehow.

Apparently there are thousands of guides toward breaking the writers block shell, mostly in book form, but that is also something I find myself not doing as of late. I used to read nearly all the time and it would help a lot with what I wrote, but for some reason I cannot do either right now and it's driving me insane.

Any advice out there? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment