7 August 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
The unforgettable 90's pop song titled 'Mmmbop' made these guys famous and they still are to this day, which may or may not be surprising given that song alone seemed like a one off. However, they have made decent music since they first came into the industry and I've listed their best below:

I Will Come To You

 

Crazy Beautiful
  

Where's The Love

 

If Only
  

Penny & Me

 

Strong Enough To Break
  

Mmmbop

 

Lost Without Each Other
  

I had a hard time picking songs out for this list because I find almost all of their records brilliant. These however are their best, at least to me, though it was a difficult decision to make. If you'd like to purchase anything Hanson related, visit the links below:

Underneath

Middle of Nowhere

Best of Hanson Live & Electric

Hanson - Underneath Acoustic Live

0 Comments:

Post a Comment