7 August 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
The poison of My Chemical Romance is immense. Unlike what most people seem to believe, these guys were out to help people in need, not the opposite. They deserve more credit than I can give for their superb lyrics and performances. Here's a list of which I believe to be their best songs:

Disenchanted

 

Helena
  


Cemetery Drive

 

Na Na Na
  


The Only Hope For Me Is You

 

Heaven Help Us
  


House Of Wolves

 

Mama
  

The Ghost Of You

 

The Sharpest Lives
  

Teenagers

 

Demolition Lovers
  


Welcome To The Black Parade


Purchasable items:

Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys [Explicit]

The Black Parade [Explicit]

Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge [Explicit]

I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

The Black Parade Is Dead

Umbrella Academy Book and Figure Set

0 Comments:

Post a Comment