7 August 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
The poison of My Chemical Romance is immense. Unlike what most people seem to believe, these guys were out to help people in need, not the opposite. They deserve more credit than I can give for their superb lyrics and performances. Here's a list of which I believe to be their best songs:




Cemetery Drive


Na Na Na

The Only Hope For Me Is You


Heaven Help Us

House Of Wolves



The Ghost Of You


The Sharpest Lives



Demolition Lovers

Welcome To The Black Parade

Purchasable items:

Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys [Explicit]

The Black Parade [Explicit]

Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge [Explicit]

I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

The Black Parade Is Dead

Umbrella Academy Book and Figure Set


Post a Comment