17 August 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
There are songs out there we all know have something special going on. Those tracks that make us more our hips in circular motions to the beat of the melodies. Below I have come up with a list of my personal favourites. Just feel free to look through and mention those I may have missed!

Nobody



Because The Night


Cry To Me


Insatiable


Wicked Game


I Need You Tonight


Inertia Creeps


If I Was Your Mother


The Sensual World


You're Makin' Me High


Break Of Dawn


Freak Me


Stay


Addictive


Red Light Special


Ending this post with Red Light Special has to be one of the best things I have ever done in my life. You just can't beat that song, nothing can top that to be honest. Unless of course Nobody went up against it, perhaps then I would rethink my decision, but for now I love both songs equal. Any to add or subtract, let me know! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment