The subject of vampires is fascinating and is one of the most talked about by thousands of people, whether it's online or elsewhere, thus this seemed a good topic for another post. Hopefully it receives enough attention as I would like for everyone to comment on a few questions I just have to ask. Before I do that however, I want to make a point. Vampires, real vampires, the ones that don't sparkle in the sunlight, are the focus of this post.
Dracula, Lestat, Louis, Armand, Marius and Maharet are the only real vampires that have stuck in peoples minds (although not literally by way of protruding), thus are the only genuine and realistic vampires up for discussion. There are a few random but important questions that will be asked and I would be pleased if at least a few people could respond to them.
- Who out of the above vampires is your favourite, why?
- Who out of the above vampires is your least favourite, why?
- If you have ever wanted to become one, who would you wish to turn you, why?
- What is your favourite fact about vampires in general, why?
- If you knew you could live for all eternity but live only off destroying life, would you, why?
- Do you think, whether as they are in movies or not, that vampires exist, why?
I ask these questions specifically because for many years I have wondered what people really believe and who of the fictional vampires they adore the most, also who they loathe the most. They are not simply questions just for asking questions, they are a need-to-know and were important toward my sanity. Please, if you will be so kind, answer each question with detail and do not lie to yourself. Be true to who you are, what you think and how you feel. Thank you!