14 December 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
After watching this movie for the very first time only yesterday, I find myself wondering why I had not settled down to watch it sooner. Prior to yesterday evening, I had seen it's title all over the place and had heard many people talking about how wonderful a movie it is, yet I refused to bother with it. Never say never if you have absolutely no idea what you're missing.

With a brilliant cast consisting of Ethan Hawke and Julie Deply, there isn't anything to stop someone giving it a watch. Now, it's trailer is very convincing and it's description and reviews from others make it outshine any other romantic movie I have seen or heard of, but there is a reason for that. The way in which both characters communicate so openly with one another, though they are practically strangers and have spent no longer than a few hours together, is just beautiful. It amazes me how there are people like that, I'm sure of it. After spending all day together they realise how difficult it's going to be to seperate, noticing the growing love they hide inside. If you haven't seen this movie and you're a fan of romance, this movie is absolutely packed with it and there's nothing that won't mae you swoon and sigh. 

Purchase it below if you don't want to miss out, as I did for too many years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment