20 July 2011

Posted by Lisa-Marie Dutt |
I am sure everyone has or will experience that tortuous path of falling for someone who either doesn't share the same feelings or just doesn't know you exist. Both cases are equally painful and generally, people will depend on a playlist of songs that understand exactly how they are feeling. I know over the years I have used songs as my escape when I've developed deep crushes, it seems to be the only form of consolation.

I Get Weak
I Get Weak 

Somebody Like You
Somebody Like You (Album Version) 

With Or Without You
With Or Without You 

I Want You
I Want You 

In The Closet
In The Closet 

Wicked Game
Wicked Game 

I Who Have Nothing
I (Who Have Nothing) 

Alone
Alone (2000 Digital Remaster) 

Good Enough
Good Enough 

Heaven
Heaven 

In These Arms
In These Arms 

The above songs are the one's that I find to be most suitable when expressing your love for another or coping with the fact that it is only one sided. If you wish to listen to and purchase the above tracks, please click the images :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment